“Gary’s creative passion and technical aptitude were essential in moving forward a vital web application project within our firm.”
Driving results for 20+ years serving high profile companies such as Sanofi/IQVIA, W2O Group, Merck, Rutgers University and Saint-Gobain North America.
- Propel revenue growth by 26% during recession for Merck Creative Studios.
- Cut client translation costs by over 22% using templates and automation.
- Two Awards of Excellence for exceeding client expectations.
- Improve conversions by 68% through user analysis and optimizations.
IQVIA, Bridgewater, NJ
11/2018 — Present
Omnichannel Marketing Operations Manager
- Onsite at Sanofi in Bridgewater, NJ supporting the diabetes franchise.
- Drive program operations for 80+ omnichannel tactics for 5 diabetes brands (Lantus, Soliqua, Apidra, Admelog, Adlyxin).
- Successfully deployed 7 website migrations into new platforms with new messaging strategy, content & functionality.
- Managed transition and updates to 4 copay and patient support programs.
- Effectively organized 30+ stakeholders within 8 vendor partners.
- Advised leadership on strategy to select and deploy Digital Asset Management system.
W2O Group, Florham Park, NJ
6/2016 — 10/2018
10/2017 — 10/2018
Senior Integrated Producer
- Manage all digital, print, PR and social tactics as production lead at Sentient and W2O, MM&M’s Top 100 Agency 2016 to 2018.
- Supervise one direct report and mentor four Producers from onboarding to project execution.
- Train 200+ stakeholders on agency process and champion best practices in daily operations.
- Lead 4 lunch and learns and training workshops to improve cross-functional teamwork.
- Lead omnichannel projects thru from strategy to campaign completion across 4 brands (Livalo/Kowa Pharmaceuticals America, Relizorb/Alcresta, Ipsen, W2O Group)
- Present forecasting models and reports illustrating company growth and resourcing needs.
- Advise agency stakeholders on digital solutions and strategy for optimal client outcomes.
- Facilitate vendor and resourcing needs to meet aggressive project schedules.
6/2016 — 10/2017
- Drive projects through 8 cross-functional teams including account, strategy, social, copywriting, design, development, technology and analytics.
- Produce over 60+ banners, 5 search engine marketing campaigns, 30+ email campaigns, consumer surveys, 15+ print ads, 3 text messaging CRM campaigns, 14+ web videos, corporate presentations, 2 branded and 2 unbranded websites including a celebrity endorsement campaign.
- Create and refresh 8 interactive visual aids deployed to the VEEVA platform.
- Lead migration from Sugar CRM to Salesforce with custom reporting and tracking enhancements for best in class business intelligence and scalability, while leading the development of Twilio shortcode text messaging, integrated with Salesforce and harmonized with the email CRM campaigns.
RevHealth, Morristown, NJ
2/2016 — 4/2016
Digital Project Manager
- Manage 7 pharmaceutical and biotech accounts for all digital tactics.
- Oversee 4 copywriting, 4 art, and 2 web development teams across 10 healthcare brands.
- Produce 5 interactive digital visual aids on iPads deployed into the VEEVA platform.
- Drive the development of 2 websites, 12 email marketing and 4 banner ad campaigns.
WebMedia Productions, New Brunswick, NJ
2/1998 — present
- Discuss client needs, budgets, timelines and propose solutions that surpass their expectations.
- Develop over 20 interactive projects for clients such as Saint Gobain North America, Rutgers University, Picture-it Awards, etc.
- Produce over 5 e-commerce sites enabling clients to grow sales with stores built in Magento on Unix/Linux and ASP.NET with thousands of products.
- Create 100+ multimedia interactive presentations in Photoshop, Captivate, Lectora, PowerPoint, Flash, ActionScript and XML.
Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate, Madison, NJ
9/2014 — 3/2015
Manager, Instructional Design and Training
- Successfully produce 15+ training courses, partnering closely with cross-functional teams, SME’s and brokerages to write, design and train network members.
- Manage curriculum plans, schedule, training resources, and track progress of four programs.
- Guide senior leadership on best practices, manage training and robust reporting of outcomes.
Merck, Whitehouse Station, NJ
12/2009 — 11/2013
2/2013 — 11/2013
Manager, Website Development
Successful leader of 6+ staff, manager of 30+ clients and 20+ concurrent projects, 100+ websites from executive committee campaigns to new product promotions, philanthropy, HR initiatives, global safety, etc. Pitch and win business of prospective clients, conduct needs analysis, compose proposals, scope costs and timelines, secure buy-in and funding, and manage projects from start to finish. Effectively conceive and introduce the Dreamoc 3D Hologram to promote the launch of a new diabetes drug at a global exhibit with 20,000+ attendees. Manage annual budget of $900K+.
1/2012 — 5/2013
Manager, eLearning & Training
Program manager and development head of 400+ online training courses with instructional writing, design, custom interactions, quizzes, and audio narration with 8 staff. Cut eLearning translation costs by 22%+ with innovations in custom training templates. Pitch services to prospect clients, document project scope, costs and schedules, manage annual budget of $770K+.
12/2009 — 12/2011
Manager, eMedia and Exhibits
Thrust business growth by 26% during recession for Merck Global Creative Studios. Receive 2 Awards of Excellence. Present at 10+ global exhibitions across Europe, Africa, North and South America. First pharmaceutical company to deploy iPads at a global exhibition in Berlin, Germany, enabling sales effectiveness via closed loop marketing and reduction of printing costs to 12+ brands.
LeanForward, Bordentown, NJ
3/2007 — 4/2009
Manager, Client Services
Push business growth up 25% by coordinating marketing events (in-person, webinar and digital), onsite setup, and lead client training sessions. Perform business analysis, outline digital training strategy and pitch prospect clients innovations driving success on 50+ online training programs.
NJ State General Assembly, Trenton, NJ
3/2006 — 2/2007
Public Information Officer
Increase website traffic 15% by producing new and innovative website features. Prepare meeting rooms and coordinate 20+ press conferences for legislative programs and initiatives. Design communication plans, talking points, press releases, and dossier briefs. Compose 10+ press releases quoted in news outlets. Manage confidential PowerPoint briefings to Assembly Legislators and staff.
P. Wolfe Consultants, New York, NY
10/2005 — 2/2006
Research markets and prospect customers, increasing business by 15%. Plan schedules, budgets, scope, talking points and vendors for marketing campaigns. Manage monthly client newsletters to shape client awareness and initiate new service utilization by 10%.
Spheres, Highland Park, NJ
1/2000 — 7/2003
Senior Information Architect
Manage client initiatives for new marketing projects outlining business plans, scope, budgets, test plans, features, support, content, etc. Perform onsite training. Produce 30+ interactive projects, websites, online training modules for 20+ clients and manage 2 staff.
Video Magic, Old Bridge, NJ
9/1998 — 6/1999
Design and create 10+ websites, 20+ t-shirt designs, 5+ print catalogs and overhauled 10+ PCs. Host 10+ events providing services for onsite photography, custom printed items, and videography.
9/1999 — 5/2006
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ (part time)
Bachelor of Arts, Linguistics
Leadership & Activities:
- Targum Publishing Company (The Daily Targum), Sports Graphic Artist, 2002-04
- Knight Time Productions (KTP), President and Treasurer 2003-05
- Film and Theatre Alliance (F&TA), Co-Founder and Secretary 2004
Skills and Services
- Non-technical: Project Management, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Scope & Budget Planning, UX/UI Strategy & Analysis, Organization & Process Design, Sales & Marketing, Change Management, Linguistic Transcription & Analysis
- Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Android
- Design: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Acrobat, PowerPoint, Photo retouching
- Training: Articulate Presenter, Articulate Storyline, Lectora, Captivate, Audacity
- Video: Final Cut Pro HD, After Effects, Encore, Studio & Field Cameras, Studio & Field Audio, Touchscreen Monitors
- Mobile: iPad Interface Design, iPhone Interface Design, Mobile Learning
- Writing: Process & Org. Chart Outlines, SOPs, Proposal & Grant Writing, Press Releases, Speeches, Marketing Copy, Screenwriting